Tuesday 8 June 2010

Weekly Agile Links 7-11th June 2010

Have I said busy in the last weeks? I obviously did not understand the meaning of the word! Anyway, I will still be collecting links and posting them here for the same reasons I started these posts and if it happens that someone finds these useful then even better. Here's my modest collection from last week. Enjoy ;)

Using an Agile Software Process with Offshore Development Martin Fowler writes about his experience with off-shore development in Bangalore. Always interesting to read what he has to say..

A Fundamental Turn Toward Concurrency in Software See, this article is 5 years old and I feel I should have read it a while back.. it is worth a bit of time ;)

June 8, 1637: Descartes Codifies Scientific Method very interesting read by Lisa Grossman

Maximum Viable Product Bradford Cross on product management, looking at some successful products & companies, looks a good read.

Belts and Tools Not Needed to Improve Service Article by Tripp Babbitt related to Systems Thinking Concepts. Generally I like the system thinking ideas.

No comments: