Tuesday 18 May 2010

Weekly agile links 17th - 21st May 2010

I had several busy periods during this week so I am sure I have missed on a number of great links. The ones I have below I am sure are still worth checking ;) My link of the week this time is The Bigger Picture and The Four Mindsets and three transition zones of Rightshifting - Bob Marshall finally publishes this chart which grabbed my attention when I first saw him draw it on a whiteboard.

Enjoy also the rest of my links.;)


The Rise And Fall Of Waterfall The true history of software development methodology called Waterfall... In memory of Winston Royce

Agile antipattern: Target fixation Agile Bob explains the anti pattern of fixing the target and not seeing anything else.

Why Lean is a Wicked Disease John Seddon on re-thinking industrialised processes (Enjoyed reading it)

Single-Piece Flow in Kanban Video - talk by Arlo Belshee and James Shore.

Kevin Rutherford's session on Flow Slides & links. The session is from agilenorth 2010

RETURN ON HUMAN INVESTMENT Raising our View of People and Their Possibilities By Jim Lucas

The Ten Most Common Failures of Bad Leaders Paul Sloane brings us the result of a large survey highlighting the most common failure of leaders.

Getting RE-TRAINED to be a ScrumMaster My friend Geoff Watts has published another great article to help Scrum masters understanding their role.

WHEN SCRUM IS NOT A GOOD FIT Here's another article by the CST who certified me several years ago. Roman suggests using Kanban when Scrum is not a good fit.

The Three Manifestos Nice pictures of the 3 most important manifestos of our time ;)

No comments: